Thursday, April 24, 2008

Our neighbor bought us some delicious moral mushrooms for breakfast. They came up in his fathers yard. Spring brings many surprises.

My studio has taken on a new name--The Wren House. I am allowed to share it with the wren family. Bert and I spent one morning rescuing baby wrens that had left their nest in the attic but did not have sense enough to stay off the floor. My book on tape was interrupted by mother and daddy wren's lecture to their kids. I think they all survived except the one Charlie, the cat, brought into the mud room.

The greenhouse is bursting with plants waiting to move into the ground-- tomatoes, parsley, cukes and lots of flowers. The scented geraniums are the fist scent one smells as the greenhouse door opens.

Hermione has graduated from puppy school and well start agility on May 8th. Mr. Wesly is not doing well with the home schooling. It is his owners fault.

Have 18 baby goats on the ground--13 boys and 5 girls. They are really late this year and I will have to work hard to keep the worm population down. Think I will try to improve my sheep herd. They only had two babies this year.

No comments: